Direct bookings are the perfect option for those who want a fast and uncomplicated Check-In.
There is no reservation needed. You come, pay, and stay!
You can check-in 24/7!
Direct bookings offer you the advantage of self-check-in you and your guests with our rental system.
You can check on available residences either here or at our rental terminal at our front desk.
STEP BY STEP CHECK-IN
Choose your desired residence from our web rental kiosk and click 'teleport'. In case you are logged in, a teleport window will pop up in your viewer, giving you the option to directly teleport to the chosen residence.
**IMPORTANT: Before initiating the check-in process, please make sure you are not set to "unavailable" or "away". Our system will not be able to send you a group invitation otherwise. Also, please make sure you have one available group slot left!!**
1. In front of your chosen unit you will find a rental terminal. Right-click the green AVAILABLE sign and make your payment. (1-4 days. You can make additional payments anytime)
2. As soon as your payment is made, you will receive a group invitation. Please accept this invitation. You will need this group tag to be able to access your bungalow. Again, please make sure you are not set to "unavailable" or "away" for this transaction.
3. If you missed the group invite, you can touch the red BOOKED sign at your terminal and choose the option called "Grp Invite". This will resend an invitation to you.
Adding additional guests:
1. To add guests to your residence please touch the terminal in front of your bungalow.
2. Choose 'Tenants' from the menu, then 'Add Tenant'. Enter your guest's name in the required box.
3. Your guest then, will be sent a group invite and added to your residence's security system. Make sure your guest is online and available, to make sure the group invite does not get lost.
4. In case your guest did not receive the group invite, they can always trigger a new invitation attempt by touching the red BOOKED sign at the terminal and choosing the option called "Grp Invite".
Please make sure to read and understand the RENTAL INSTRUCTIONS before you check-in. YanuYanu Resort will not refund any lost rental time due to any issues that are clearly explained and stated in these instructions.
We hope you will enjoy your stay at the YanuYanu to the fullest.